Wednesday 15 October 2014

Bellian Serum SCAM - CON

Bellian Serum and Nuando Instant Lift SCAM - CON

Beware.  I have fallen victim to a scam where you sign up for a free trial of face cream only to find out that in the tiny terms and conditions you have agreed to a subscription and they send you a bottle every month.  The so called free trial was only £2.99, but once that is over they send you the cream and take around £85 per bottle.  So in a few weeks I have paid not far off £400 for cream I dont want and this scamming company is laughing all the way to the bank.

They know darn well that their advertisement are misleading and that very few people read the terms and conditions.

I am still trying to get a refund and I will not stop bugging them until they give me it.  I haven't touched the creams, they can have them back. They say the billing department can only be contacted by email and I have had an email from them.  It says
-----------



Thank you for contacting our Customer Support team.

This is to inform you that your case has been forwarded to our billing department.

They will investigate your case including all of the notes and details that were carefully taken during the call by the customer service representative. The billing department will contact you via email within 24 business hours with the final resolution.

---------

Well that was sent on the 2nd of October  and they still haven't got in touch.  They are ignoring me.  I have phoned them  4 times and I just get lies.

So if you have seen one of these offers of Facebook or anywhere, dont do it.  They are just an unethical company using clever imagery and words to mislead victims.

If they were not a scamming company they would allow me to return items and give me a full refund. 

Where to get Scammed?

http://anti-wrinkle-cream.com/anti-wrinkle-cream-reviews/nuando-instant-lift-reviews.html
http://www.nuandoinstantlift.com/
http://nuandoinstantlifthelp.com
http://anti-wrinkle-cream.com/anti-wrinkle-cream-reviews/bellian-serum-reviews.html"
http://bellianserum.com

This is the company that is not dealing with my issue: http://premiumproductsupport.com/

1-877-710-9162
1-877-821-5867
1-888-652-9538
info@premiumproductsupport.com

Bellian Serum Scam
Nuando Instant Lift Scam

Bellian Serum Con
Nuando Instant Con
Bellian Serum Scam
Nuando Instant Lift Scam

Bellian Serum Con
Nuando Instant Con
Bellian Serum Scam
Nuando Instant Lift Scam

Bellian Serum Con
Nuando Instant Con
Bellian Serum Scam
Nuando Instant Lift Scam

Bellian Serum Con
Nuando Instant Con
Bellian Serum Scam
Nuando Instant Lift Scam

Bellian Serum Con
Nuando Instant Con









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fallen victim to this scam and bought both products.the serum and them lift.I am very worried about this and will have to contact my bank.Also phone premium products.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn. I just received my bank statement today and was debited £84.71 from this company. As far as I know, I didn't tick to subscribe monthly. I rang them to request for a refund but instead they sent me an email stating ''You paid £1.99 (+ £1.95 for express if used) as a shipping fee and were
shipped a 30 days supply of our product that we allowed you to try. The 14
day trial begins on the day you place your order. If within those 14 days
you call us to let us know that you do not want to continue using the
product we cancel your account and you are billed no further. As stated in
our terms & conditions you are free to cancel or extend your trial in case
of late shipment. If you do not call within those 14 days, you are then
charged the full price of the product (£84.71) and placed in our
membership program and shipped a monthly supply every 30 days for the price
of (£84.71 + shipping cost). This is clearly stated in our Terms and
Conditions of which you agreed to by checking the box on our checkout page.

We have closed your account and cancelled all future shipping to you. You
will not be charged again.

Our company operates within trading regulations approved by Visa, Master
Card, and governmental trade organizations.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

UK:
(Monday to Friday 08:00 - 22:00 GMT)
Toll free number: +44-2033185832, +44-2033185940, +44-2033186502,
+44-2033186515, +44-870-8200216, +44-870-8200219

US:
Monday to Friday 6:00am - 8:30pm EST
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm PST
Toll Free Number:
1-800-986-4379, 1-800-934-9178, 1-800-934-2057, 1-800-982-1376

Best regards,
Bellian Serum Customer Support''

I did not know that I have to ring them within 14 days upon receiving the item. I still have the bottle and haven't use it as well. I replied through email that I can send the item back and want a refund. Hope it works out well after 24 hours.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just realised that I was charged when the second shipment arrived me yesterday. And now They have got my money 348.74!.
I have given them a call this morning. And in the afternoon I received email same as person above.

I wonder if there is any law specify that the special terms and conditions should be put in the easy-to-notice area. Not like what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

GHi Carolyn
Thanks very much for your post. I just signed too for the free trail not reading through the terms and conditions. I contacted my bank and have cancelled my credit card re their advice. Hopefully I won't receive any more invoices from this company. Certainly a scam and they don't reply to emails and the phone numbers provided don't connect. Hope you have been able to stop the ongoing invoices and all your troubles with this dodgy company have been resolved. Great you shared this to warn others as well.

Unknown said...

Spewin I didn't read this before I just got scammed. Numbers and emails dont work. Didnt even get the "trial" til after the 14 days anyway. Took about a month. Meanwhile they already took out 2 payments. Not happy. Cancel the card it is then!