Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Chocolate Syns

I have put a list of Christmas chocolate syns to help me (and anyone reading) through these tricky times!  Luckily for me my favourite chocs are not too bad so I will enjoy a few over the next week or so. My favs are bold!

For other Slimming world members here is the list:

Ferrero Rocher - 3.5 syns
Cadbury Chocolate Eclair - 1.5 syns
Cadbury Christmas Dairy Milk Coin - 1.5 syns
Cadbury Christmas Snow Bites - 1 syn
Cadbury Christmas Snowman 150g pack, 25g serving - 6.5 syns
Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar, 6g miniature - 1.5 syns
Cadbury Milk Chocolate Tree Decorations - 2.5 syns
Cadbury Miniature Heroes - 2.5 syns
Cadbury Roses Chocolates - 2.5 syns
Celebrations Advent Calendar Chocolates - 2 syns
Celebrations Chocolate Miniatures - 2 syns
Galaxy Gift For You - 10 syns
Lint Lindor Balls all varieties - 4 syns
Mars Celebrations Chocolates - 2.5 syns
Nestle After Eight - 2 syns
Nestle Quality Street - 2.5 syns
Terry's Chocolate Orange, segment - 2.5 syns
Terry's Chocolate Orange, whole - 50 syns
Terry's Chocolate Segsations - 2 syns

No comments: